This is the News Analysis segment of the Voice of Biafra International (VOBI) broadcasts
For October 19, 2007
You have heard the news; now, the analysis…
Allow us to repeat to you some of what we told you in last week’s broadcast regarding Ralph Uwazurike and other MASSOB members’ status; that way, you can remain assured that we do know what we speak of:
“…For the avoidance of doubt, let us state for the record the following:
· We have no reason to believe that Nigeria is ready to correct her egregious error made when she imprisoned Ralph Uwazurike and other MASSOB officers and MASSOB members, by either granting them bail, or withdrawing those unfounded charges and setting them free, any time soon…”
When the Nigerian court operating like a “Kangaroo Court” once again denied bail and adjourned Uwazurike-MASSOB case for the umpteenth time, it validated our conclusions above. The fact that the so-called court cited reasons that would make even an infant laugh in disbelief, ridicule and mockery combined, to rationalize such an idiotic folly of a decision, shows how low Nigeria can go in its efforts to show contempt and mockery for Biafrans, to hurt and humiliate Biafrans—vicious efforts calculated to deliver the most pernicious venom on Biafra and Biafrans. Nigeria’s reckless behavior only portrays Nigeria in the eyes of the world as a feckless State—it is obvious that Nigeria does not even care: as long as it thinks that it is hurting Biafra / Biafrans, it will do anything and everything. But, the world has already passed judgment against Nigeria.
We are correct about Nigeria; so, take us serious when we repeat more of last week’s message:
· Ralph Uwazurike would never sign any agreement with our persecutor and tormentor, Nigeria, which runs contrary to Biafra actualization agenda;
· MASSOB agenda will continue on unabated until Biafra actualization;
· all MASSOB members in Nigeria’s jails, not just Ralph Uwazurike, their leader, must be granted bail and or released from Nigeria’s Gulag; and,
· Biafra actualization process is ongoing, whether or not Nigeria pursues her foolishness by continuing to hold our people in her jails.
We hope that the one-Nigerianists and other efulefu among us also learned their lesson, too. These persons went to Nigeria with appeasing offers which are contrary to Uwazurike / MASSOB stated goals, philosophy and work, which, combined with assurances they gave to Nigeria, amounted to a sellout of Uwazurike, MASSOB and the Biafra Cause. Well, either Nigeria did not believe them; or, their efforts to be one-Nigerian and to cast out anything suggestive of Biafra, are worthless, useless and or meaningless to their Nigerian masters. No one can fool Nigeria into thinking that Biafrans are really Nigerians, or are acceptable to Nigeria as Nigerians, when Nigeria itself knows that it is doing everything possible to stamp out Biafrans out of Nigeria.
If you have understood our message correctly, you in the struggle, will stop living from one court adjournment to another. Do not spend any more time in anticipation and planning of the celebration of the release of Uwazurike and other MASSOB members. Rather, you will work harder to actualize Biafra every day, and when our brethren are released and we see them physically, we can pause to celebrate and then, together, continue to press on for our ultimate goal, which is Biafra actualization.
For, even while we are distressed by their unjust imprisonment and inhumane treatment, we have also been handed a Universal Vindication, as we pointed out during the last broadcast: the UN General Assembly Resolution A/61/295 passed on September 13 2007 which recognizes and supports the rights of indigenous nations to Self Determination and to the control of their own resources. God has in fact heard our supplications and our suffering and responded in a way that we cannot miss: we won’t let God down; we will do our part by getting ourselves psyched up, energized and re-vitalized in pursuing Self Determination for Biafra.
So we conclude by once again urging you all: “Have in you this mind that is in Ralph Uwazurike,” when it comes to Biafra actualization. It is the Spirit of MASSOB—the Spirit of Biafra.
Have in you the Mind that discerns and understands the malicious ways of Nigeria, malice intended for and directed against Biafra. Have in you the Mind which sees through both the conniving ways of Nigeria when it decides to be subtle and stealthy; and its impunity when it humiliates and kills us with brazenness and braggadocio. That Mind which, in all, rejects Nigeria / one-Nigerianism and all the evil it stands for; abhors any further victimization of us or any further accommodation by us of the wickedness that is Nigeria; works to remove us from further harm’s way, and works to place us in our own space, Biafra. That’s the Mind we cultivate at this time.
So, as Nigeria wants to continue to ridicule itself by trying to rationalize its unjust and prolonged imprisonment of our Brethren, allow the ridicule be Nigeria’s; let determination and diligence be ours in pursuing Biafra actualization as we expect Divine Justice for all and especially, the release of our unjustly incarcerated Brethren, in particular.
Biafra alive! Because it is God Who makes it so.
That’s the News Analysis for the week. Thank you.
God bless and keep Biafra, and you, until our next broadc ast. Voice of Biafra International (VOBI) broadcast continues (http://www.biafraland.com/vobi.htm), now with the summary of the News Analysis in Igbo language.
Ndi Biafra, e kele e o-o! Anyi e kele e unu.
Nkea wu akuko nke anyi na a kpo News Analysis, si na Voice of Biafra International Radio, di na Washington DC, na ala America, na a bia ra unu na abali a.
Na ihe gbasara ikpe Ralph Uwazurike, na ndi MASSOB ndi ozo, cheta kwa unu ihe anyi kwuru na izu gara a ga, na a si: “Anyi ma Nigeria a ma: anyi ma na o ka choro i me ka anyi na Uwazurike na ndi MASSOB ka na a ta ahuhu; o ga a so Nigeria uso nke ukwu ka e weputaghi la Uwazurike na ndi MASSOB na mkporo ha…” Ihe ahu e boro Nigeria, o mee kwa la ya: o wu ya! Lee nu otu Nigeria ji nzuzu yiegharia ikpe ahu ozo.
Maka nkea, gee unu nti na ihe ndi ozo anyi kpaturu aka na izu gara a ga: Anyi si:
· “…Ma, mara kwa unu: ma e weputara Uwazurike na ndi ozo site na mkporo ahu ma o dighi, naani otu obi ka Uwazurike na ndi MASSOB nwere, nke wu nweta Biafra! Gi nu ihe ozo gbasara ihea, o wu oke asi!
· Mara kwa unu na ihe anyi na a cho na nweta Biafra, na uzo “Self Determination,” na Otu Uwa Ukwu a na a kpo UN (United Nations) Oganization, na ubochi September 13 2007, kwadoro ya, ebe ha kwekoritara na Resolution A/61/295 na Obodo na ndi Mba owula nwere ike i cho, na i chu, uzo Self Determination, i ji wee puta, noro onwe ya, chia kwa onwe ya.
· Nke ziri na Chineke anyi na a nu ekpere anyi maka nweta Biafra, na e nye kwa anyi osisa ekpere ahu. O di zi anyi na aka i ru oru nweta Self Determation nke Biafra.
· Nkea mee kwa ka anyi mara na, ma e weputara Uwazurike na ndi MASSOB na mkporo ma o wu eweputaghi ha, oru nweta Biafra ga na a ga na ihu na ihu ruo mgbe anyi nwetara ya.
Ka anyi dum nwee udi Obi Uwazurike na ndi MASSOB nwere, Obi ga a ghota na Nigeria wu njo nye onwe ya, wuru kwa nsi na onwu nyere anyi; Obi ga a kuziri, na na gwa, anyi ka anyi hapu Nigeria na njo ya, si ya putara onwe anyi gawa na Biafra, ebe Chineke na Onwe Ya kwadoro la anyi. O wu kwa nu Obi Chukwu—Obi Chineke tinyere na ime anyi wu Obi ahu.
Biafra: biri kwa!
Biafra, ndu gi! Biafra, ndu gi!! Biafra, ndu gi!!!—na ndu anyi kwa. Maka Chineke nonyere la gi—nonyere kwa ra anyi!
Voice of Biafra International (VOBI) broadcast continues
Voice of Biafra International (VOBI)
A SHORTWAVE Radio Broadcast Service
transmitting on 15.67 MHz (on 19 meter band)
at 2000 - 2100 Hours UTC (Universal Time [Coordinated])
equivalent to 9.00pm - 10.00pm Biafraland time
A project of Biafra Foundation (BF) and Biafra Actualization Forum (BAF)