This is the News Analysis segment of the Voice of Biafra International (VOBI) broadcasts
For April 14th, 2007
You have heard the news; now, the analysis…
The wisdom of our refusal to participate any further in the “Core of Evil” called Nigeria has always been obvious, but most especially so, now. The correctness of our decision to boycott and ignore Nigeria’s fraudulent exercise misnamed “elections” was never in doubt: it is now properly vindicated; “others” now understand that they should have followed our principled example.
Today, all respectable Foreign Institutions with anything at all to do with Evil Nigeria, including governments, have acknowledged, in the face of a mountain of evidence—undeniable evidence which could no longer be pretended away—that Nigeria is in fact Sick and Wrong: a true “basket case,” a true laughingstock. These same institutions may yet turn around tomorrow to prostitute themselves with Nigeria, but the facts and truth so bared today are incontrovertible fixtures for all to behold—always.
If the peoples who still call themselves Nigerians and who continue to latch on to this Core of Evil had any honesty and any ounce of courage left, they, too, would go beyond finally admitting the hopelessness of Nigeria—the impossibility of Nigeria—and advance to abandoning the Evil in order that they might afford themselves the opportunity to rebuild their hithertofore tattered dignity and regain sanity and hope for the future. For, the Sense of Humanity—the Culture of Humanity—places a moral responsibility and obligation on every Human Being to refuse to knowingly participate in Evil—resident Evil such as Nigeria is, Evil obviously targeting people for debasement and destruction with anti-humanity weapons.
At this point, a few more things remain to be done:
· Continue to shun the fraudulent process called evil Nigeria’s “elections” until the process plays itself out, no matter how long.
· Hold fast to Biafra: that’s the only Destiny for our people.
· Prepare to ARISE from the confusion and confoundment that is Evil Nigeria.
· ARISE, stand tall, stand firm, as the Independent Nation of Biafra.
· Secure the release of Ralph Uwazurike, the Leader of MASSOB, a non-violent organization, Uchenna Madu, the Information Director of MASSOB, all MASSOB members and all pro-Biafran activists, including Asari Dokubo, from Nigeria’s jails.
This is our moment, divinely ordained, for our liberation: we are equal to the task. We break the shackles completely, to walk the Freedom Lane.
Biafra alive! Because it is God Who makes it so.
That’s the News Analysis for the week. Thank you.
God bless and keep Biafra, and you, until our next broadcast. Voice of Biafra International (VOBI) broadcast continues (http://www.biafraland.com/vobi.htm), now with the summary of the News Analysis in Igbo language.
Ndi Biafra, ekele e o-o! Anyi e kelee unu.
Nkea wu akuko nke anyi na a kpo News Analysis, si na Voice of Biafra International Radio, di na Washington DC, na ala America, na a bia ra unu na abali a.
Oke ogologo uka a dighiri anyi na abali a. Unu a hula na o wu ako Chineke na e du anyi mgbe anyi si na anyi e nweghi ike i so Nigeria-ojoo. O wu ihe ziri-ezi na anyi wefuru aka anyi, wefu obi na mmuo anyi, na ndu anyi, site na Nigeria puta. Wuru kwa ihe ziri-ezi na anyi boycotturu wuru-wuru election ojoo Nigeria.
Ndi otu no na ime uwa na government ndi obodo ndi ozo na uwa ya e kwere la na Nigeria wu obodo ojoo ebe ihe e nweghi ike i gazi a gazi: ihe na ile ha huru na omume election Nigeria e zi la ha na Nigeria e nweghi nzota. Owu kwa ihe anyi gwara ha a gwa na mbu? Ugbua, oge nke asi na mgbagweju-anya a gaa la: So-so-so Eziokwu na zi e le ha anya na ihu.
Ndi mmadu ka na a si na ha wu ndi Nigeria taa, ha meere onwe ha ebere, maka naani ihe ha na e me wu i gbu mmuo nke onwe ha, ebe ha huru oke Ihe-ojoo, ma ike a dighi ha i si, “Mba nu!” kama, ha a gaa saa anya ha mmiri, banye zie na ime ihe-njo di ka Nigeria, na e bi zi na njo ahu. Tufiakwa!
Ihe fo ziri ime ugbua wu:
· Ka na e me unu Boycottu elections ndi Nigeria ojoo ahu: boycottu, boycottu!
· Jide unu Biafra, jide sie ya ike: Biafra no na akara-aka anyi, otua ka Chineke kere anyi
· Jikere unu anyi i si na ogba-aghara Nigeria bilie
· Bilie unu! guzoro unu oto, guzoro unu chim, na aha Biafra, Obodo Biafra nke noro onwe ya, na a chi onwe ya.
· Gbaputa Ralph Uwazurike, onye isi MASSOB, Uchenna Madu, otu na ime ndi ndu MASSOB; umu MASSOB na ile, na ndi ozo ndi na a gara Biafra ozi; ma Dokubo Asari kwa—weputa ha ncha na mkporo ndi Nigeria.
Mgbe Nzoputa anyi, na ike Chineke, na na oge nke Chineke, e ruola: anyi e nwee la Mmeri; Biafra wu zi nke anyi!
Biafra, ndu gi! Biafra, ndu gi!! Biafra, ndu gi!!!—na ndu anyi kwa. Maka Chineke nonyere la gi—nonyere kwa ra anyi!
Voice of Biafra International (VOBI) broadcast continues
Voice of Biafra International (VOBI)
A SHORTWAVE Radio Broadcast Service
transmitting on 7380 kHz (on 41 meter band)
at 2100 - 2200 Hours UTC (Universal Time [Coordinated])
equivalent to 10.00pm - 11.00pm Biafraland time
A project of Biafra Foundation (BF) and Biafra Actualization Forum (BAF)