This is the News Analysis segment of the Voice of Biafra International (VOBI) broadcasts
For December 30th, 2006
You have heard the news; now, the analysis…
2007 is around the corner. Our message to all of us is simple and resolute:
· We are winning in our struggle for Biafra actualization. We have kept the name of Biafra alive in Biafraland, in Nigeria, and in the entire world. Not only just keeping the name of Biafra alive, but we have also made Biafra, in fact, the only credible threat to Nigeria: Biafra cannot be dislodged: not any more, not anytime—neither by force, intimidation, nor by wishing it away, but must come to fruition. Nigeria understands that, and is mortally afraid, responding unconscionably by increased cruelty to MASSOB and to the rest of Biafrans.
· In 2007, we commit to doing more, doing it in more ways, at home and abroad, than in the previous year, in continuation of our unflagging contribution to Biafra actualization. We do so, well-aware of the seriousness of the risks and the stark reality of the realization of such risks; we do so well-aware of the sacrifices which circumstances will call on each or all to make, for the purpose of our emancipation from bondage and from Evil incorporated in Pharaoh’s Nigeria, as Pharaoh’s Nigeria.
· Non-violence remains our chosen path
· We are committed to obtaining the release from jail of Ralph Uwazurike, the leader of MASSOB; Uchenna Madu, the Information Director of MASSOB; other MASSOB directors and officials; and of other MASSOB members no matter what prison they are being held in, in Nigeria. By the same token, we are committed to getting the release of all persons jailed in Nigeria because of pro-Biafra actualization activism.
· We commit to strengthening our common bonds with all Biafrans in all of Biafra’s territory and in working harmoniously together towards a shared vision and common goal of Biafra actualization and Biafra-nation building.
· If any elections are planned by or held by Nigeria from now until Nigeria’s death, WE SHALL NOT PARTICIPATE: we will boycott such.
· Whenever Nigeria falls apart or becomes ungovernable, we will be ready to immediately take over, activate Biafra principles, institute Biafra, and bring stability and security to our people, as citizens of Biafra, in Biafraland.
· Moral and Divine Authority is invested in us for Biafra actualization.
Biafra alive! Because it is God Who makes it so.
That’s the News Analysis for the week. Thank you.
God bless and keep Biafra, and you, until our next broadcast. Voice of Biafra International (VOBI) broadcast continues (http://www.biafraland.com/vobi.htm), now with the summary of the News Analysis in Igbo language.
Ndi Biafra, ekele e o-o! Anyi e kelee unu.
Nkea wu akuko nke anyi na a kpo News Analysis, si na Voice of Biafra International Radio, di na Washington DC, na ala America, na a bia ra unu na abali a.
Unu ma na Afo Ohuru, 2007, a bia chala a bia. Nkea wu ozi umu Biafra na afo 2007. O nweghi ogologo-okwu di na ime ya:
· I chosi nweta Biafra ike, maka ihe anyi na e me ugbua di kwa nu ire. Unu lee kwa anya, otu aha Biafra siri mee ka ujo bia Nigeria. O nweghi i la-azu na njem nweta Biafra. Ma o wu onwu, ma o wu ndu, o nweghi ihe anyi kwere ka o kwusi anyi na nweta Biafra.
· Anyi ga e so uzo anyi, nke a wughi uzo egbe na mma na ogu, na oru nweta Biafra anyi. Anyi so uzo “Non-violence.”
· Obi anyi na afo 2007 no na i si na mkporo Nigeria mgbaputa Ralph Uwazurike, onye isi MASSOB; Uchenna Madu, onye ndu MASSOB; ndi ndu ndi MASSOB ndi ozo; ndi otu MASSOB ndi ozo; na umu Biafra ndi ozo ndi Nigeria tinyere na nga maka ozi na oru Biafra. Weputa ha na ile na mkporo na afo 2007.
· Ndi Biafra dum—umu nne na umu nna, ndi agbata-obi na ile—ga e ji otu obi na otu olu ru o oru nweta Biafra.
· Anyi wu ndi Biafra ga a boycottu riri Elections ndi Nigeria o wuru ma o nwee godu isi.
· Mgbe ihe su ru na Nigeria, anyi wu ndi Biafra ga a kpokona onwe anyi, na ndi anyi, were ala Biafra anyi, jiri iwu na ome-na-ala Biafra chi wa ala Biafra, lezie ndi anyi ndi Biafra anya, lekota ha anya.
· Ike Chineke, Ofo-na-Ogu, diri la anyi na oru nweta Biafra, na na oru i bido, na i wu, Obodo Biafra.
· “Onye kwe, Chi ya e kwe.” Anyi e kwela; Chineke anyi e kwee kwa. Ngwa-nu-ya!
Biafra, ndu gi! Biafra, ndu gi!! Biafra, ndu gi!!!—na ndu anyi kwa. Maka Chineke nonyere la gi—nonyere kwa ra anyi!
Voice of Biafra International (VOBI) broadcast continues
Voice of Biafra International (VOBI)
A SHORTWAVE Radio Broadcast Service
transmitting on 7380 kHz (on 41 meter band)
at 2100 - 2200 Hours UTC (Universal Time [Coordinated])
equivalent to 10.00pm - 11.00pm Biafraland time
every Saturday and every Wednesday..
A project of Biafra Foundation (BF) and Biafra Actualization Forum (BAF)